Monday, March 14, 2011

Rough goings

Well I should start this off by saying 
Film of the day: Smokin' Aces
I'm not really sure why but I've watched it twice in the past two days while doing homework. I guess it's just a good film for that.


So today I got rid of about 400$ worth of my debt, and I might have someone who will take over the lease on my apartment in a couple months which will help out tremendously. I've been looking for a new job but in the horrible economy we have here, it isn't looking too hopeful. I may have to go back to my old job and work third shift for a while so I can keep my head above water.


So what have I been doing with this free time? Video games, homework, and rough sketching on my films obviously.

But I'm actually putting off my 1,000 word essay on why internet piracy has positive effects to write this so I should probably go.




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment