Saturday, March 12, 2011

Been gone a while, sorry :3

So I realize I haven't been blogging in....ages. The reason why is a long story that I'll paraphrase to the best of my ability. Early February I quit my job, on Valentines day my girlfriend who I lived with left me and moved out, my medical insurance started pretending I wasn't in school and I got three bills that totaled around 300$ of medical expenses. So everything sort of hit me at once, plus I'm a full time student at my college.


But luckily I'm not a bitch and I have no reason to complain about all of that. Instead, I'll put my hatred towards life to good use and blog about what it's like to live in the real world while still having enough ambition to work for my ultimate goal of becoming a respectable director.

Soon to come: More film reviews, previews/ideas about my upcoming film, quitting smoking?(probably not), and of course, more fucking life.


Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment